About The Schippers Group:
The Schippers Group is a Dutch family owned company founded by Martien Schippers in 1966.
It is one of the largest suppliers for intensive livestock farming globally with 14 offices, activities
in 40+ countries and more than 450 employees. In countries outside Europe, we do business
with dealers. We are always searching for new partnerships.
The goal of the Schippers Group is to farm without antibiotics. Antimicrobial resistance is a
significant international healthcare problem. Researchers already warned that in 2050, it will be
the leading cause of death across the globe. This is why we developed our hygiene method
HyCare. The Schippers Group empowers livestock farmers to optimize farm hygiene,
eliminating the need for antibiotics while increasing animal health and profitability.
Sales manager Nigeria at the Schippers Group
Start Date: As soon
Location: The Netherlands,
As an internal account manager you will work from our new head office in Hapert. You are going
to find and contact dealers and prospects. You need to build relationships with them and
organise / invite people to our office. Visit local exhibitions, building up a sales region from the
ground up. We are located on an industrial site with no connection to public transport, so your
personal transportation would be a plus.
What you’ll do:
* Ability to find and contact dealers and prospects. You need to build relationships with them and
organise / invite people to our office.
• Attend seminars, tradeshows, and exhibitions to network
• Build up a sales region from the ground up.
* You have an existing network in the poultry or livestock industry in Africa (Nigeria) through
previous experience (Access to poultry integrators)
• Background in farming
• We will train you in all the aspects that you need to be successful in market development. We
need your enthusiasm and ambition and a strong commercial drive to be successful.
• A proactive attitude: active customer approach, perseverance, creativity and persuasiveness
• Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal English skills
• Valid drivers license
• We have a strong preference for a candidate who is already currently residing in the
Netherlands or EU, and with a valid work permit.
What we offer:
You are going to build up the Nigerian Livestock market with our sales manager Africa for The
Schippers Group. You will get personal guidance and training from our team. After an
introduction period you will get personal targets to see the progress you are making.
A competitive, energetic, learning environment for you to succeed in.
How to apply:
To submit an application, please visit the Areeba Jobs platform and search for this vacancy.
This job opportunity is part of the MATCH project.
CLOSING DATE: 24/07/2021.