Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oréal.
We offer you having an impact from day one, a competitive salary, and an exchange program to other offices around the world. What we’re actually most proud of is the fact we give you all the freedom you need to shape your own career path. Whether you want to move into a Sales position, take a training (internally or externally), develop yourself as a leader, get better at presenting or take a deep dive and specialize, we love any and every type of personal development and growth. Let’s grow together!
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Adyen is growing fast and is therefore looking for a resourceful frontend developer to contribute to our highly skilled team. Alongside Fintech's most experienced software developers, you will contribute to the interfaces of our fast-growing platform that processes billions of transactions a year. As a frontend developer, you’ll be working on products that help our 5000+ merchants make payments all over the world.
What you’ll do:
You will be part of one of our many multidisciplinary streams, creating or enhancing the user interface for both internal users and our merchants. Each stream represents a specific product within our payment solution. Some examples of streams are Customer Area, Check Out, Billing, Risk, Operations, and Adyen for Platforms.
You will be responsible for the full life cycle of your developments. This includes communicating stakeholders (product owners, product designers, account managers, merchants e.g.), testing, iterating purposefully, and monitoring the impact of your projects.
You will have the freedom to identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more consistent, robust and scalable.
There are Frontend developers in many streams and keeping in sync with this group is important for maintaining our scalability. You will collaborate across streams and time zones to make things happen.
* Bachelor's degree or Master degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or an equivalent degree
* You recognize yourself in the Adyen Formula: being open minded, curious, having a proactive attitude, always trying to make it work while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
* You actively share your knowledge and enthusiasm to develop yourself and your team.
* You are comfortable with asking and receiving constructive feedback from your colleagues regularly.
* You’re able to independently gather technical requirements and create a plan to execute those requirements.
* You are not allergic to backend code.
* You possess strong communication skills and maintain a high level of curiousity
* You are a strong team-player, you like to connect and communicate in person with your team members and other stakeholders to come to the best solution.
CLOSING DATE: 06/07/2021