The Dossier Development team brings tailored and timely services to
our customers in the very broad sense of regulatory services. We
provide support by writing and submitting regulatory documents
(e.g. MAAs, IMPDs, variations, etc.) but also scientific reports for
diverse customers & projects. We are experts in writing scientific
reports using a dossier-centric approach. This means we keep the
final dossier submission in mind throughout to ensure consistency,
completeness and readability.
The candidate should have a passion for (technical/scientific) writing
and the drive to generate qualitative reports in collaboration with the
dossier development team.
Authoring scientifically sound source documents related to drug development
• Coordinating activities with our customers, e.g. for transfer of test methods between
• Writing CMC regulatory documentation for new filings and clinical trials.
Master’s degree or Ph. D. in a life science discipline e.g., pharmacy, biotechnology,
biomedical sciences or similar. Affinity with drug development is a plus.
• Working experience with scientific and/or technical writing for chemical and/or
biopharmaceutical products is a plus.
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Customer-oriented and quality conscious attitude
• Eye for detail
• Proficiency with MS Office (mainly Word, Excel)
• Well organized and able to handle multiple projects in parallel
• Team player.
CLOSING DATE: 08/06/2021