Chore-Time Europe is an affíliate of CTB, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Company, and we are a global organization that is a leading supplier of innovative and complete poultry systems for the broiler, breeder, layer and turkey industries, bringing improved productivity and technology to every customer. Through our long-standing quality and reputation, we offer the best in full-package feeding, watering, ventilation and control systems. Chore-Time Europe is represented worldwide and their European Sales office is located in the south of the Netherlands, which promotes and sells products in Europe, Middle-East, and Africa. There are also logistics and production centers located in the Netherlands and also close to Poznan in Poland. Time team member, you will be a strong contributor to our global mission in providing new technologies that help feed the world.
This job opportunity is part of the MATCH project. Please visit the project’s website before applying. As Regional Sales Manager, you will explore the market for new opportunities and start generating revenue within the region for Chore-Time, through partnering with key Distributors and end customers.
* You will understand the poultry and equipment market, work closely with distributors to identify, develop, execute, and follow-up on sales and distribution strategies to meet or exceed sales goals.
• You will present technical information, educate and train distributors on the product lines and project and quoting systems, while also developing strong relationships to meet mutual sales goals.
• You will partner with distributors to work with customers on large projects, obstacles, and ongoing support to maintain and grow the brand and customer base. • You will attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events to network and develop sales opportunities.
• You will continually grow your knowledge of the industry, customers, product lines and sales process to stay ahead of trends and continually enhance your sales success.
* Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field preferred; will consider someone with solid experience and success in the field.
• Experience: 3+ years of Sales and Account Management experience in the poultry, livestock, or agricultural industry required; working within a distribution channel would be a plus.
• Functional Skills: Proven ability in growing sales in a large capital industry ($50k - $1M projects); ability to learn the technical and market attributes to build sales success; ability to educate and influence distributors to market and sell the product lines; excellent planning, organizing, and execution skills to be successful in the role. Also requires a strong ability to analyse data, create project layouts and quotes, problem-solve, and provide solutions.
• Technology Skills: Strong computer and software skills.
• Language Skills: Ability to read and write in French or English
• Leadership/Behaviors: Requires a professional, mature and sound individual who can work well with different personalities. Excellent customer-focus, high relational skills, who is assertive, and can assist in formalizing large project details. Excellent networking skills, and ability to be
adaptive to meet the needs of clients and distributors are also key.
• Culture Match: Self-starter, high-energy, continual learner and independent thinker, who is able to collaborate to help each other grow within the team and yet be accountable to fulfil the tasks to meet the goals. Informal atmosphere for those who can seek their own opportunities
and create results.