Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF) is a non-governmental and non-profit organization registered to contribute positive change in the economic and social status of African youth through effective programs that deliver sustainable outcomes.
Responsible for monitoring stock levels and overseeing the movement of incoming and outgoing goods.
• Ensure timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual project procurement plans and monitor implementation;
• Ensure full compliance of procurement activities with AYGF organisation policies and donor rules and regulations;
• Assist the Finance Manager with establishing internal control systems;
• Set up procurement processes, monitoring systems and mechanisms to eliminate deficiencies in procurement;
• Review and verify all purchase orders for goods and contract services;
• Maintain and update all procurement files and transaction matrices;
• Identify logistical bottlenecks and propose ways to fill in gaps;
• Direct and supervise stockroom management practices to ensure no overstocking and losses;
• Monitor and track project asset inventories;
• Plan, organise and lead the bid solicitation processes including drafting and issuing Requests for Quotes, developing bid evaluation criteria and guiding clients on processes.
The ideal candidate should have;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, administration, procurement or an equivalent training and experience;
• 5 years+ years of experience in managing diverse procurement and logistics operations preferably in an NGO environment;
Skills / Competencies
• Knowledge of local markets and vendors;
• Strong personal, supervisory and time management skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Excellent analytical and organisational skills;
• Excellent level of computer literacy.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates should send their applications with a cover letter not more than one page specifying motivation for the application, addressed to the Human Resource Manager, Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF) on email@example.com indicating position and location applied on the subject line.
Application Deadline is 22nd of April , 2021.
N/B. This position is open only to applicants residing in Kogi and Niger States of Nigeria and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AYGF is an equal opportunity employer; women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.