We are looking for people that will be placed in our Tangity Engineering service line. The candidate must guarantee the implementation of HW, SW and Networking processing infrastructures as elements of complex and integrated ICT solutions.
The candidate will evaluate the compatibility of implementation specifications and solution change requests with respect to: service models, service levels to be guaranteed and service security based on requirements. The candidate guarantees the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the managed solutions and infrastructures. The candidate supports the management of the operation of the solutions by creating and maintaining tools for the control and automation of management processes.
* Analysis and classification of Customer Requirements in accordance with the criteria defined in the related process documentation
• Support in definition of system functionalities
• Support in definition of system requirements
• Support in definition of system architecture
• Allocation of each system requirement in an architectural component
• Tracking and reporting all changes in Customer Requirements
• Ensuring vertical and horizontal traceability and consistency. Qualifications and Competences:
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or Mathematics
• Excellent English knowledge required (written and spoken), Italian is a plus
• High precision and attention for details • Basic knowledge of Requirements Engineering
• Basic knowledge of Requirements Management • Basic knowledge of SYS/SW Architectures
• Basic knowledge of Functional Safety (e.g. ISO 26262)
• Basic knowledge of Automotive SPICE or equivalent quality standards
• Basic knowledge of V-model for product development
• Basic knowledge of technical standards and norms
• Basic knowledge of DOORS, Polarion, JIRA, Confluence
• Strong propensity to innovation and team-work • Proactivity and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure.
The profile is completed by good analytical skills and result orientation, predisposition to team-work and flexibility. Availability to travel in Italy and abroad is required.