Novable is looking for a Senior Data Scientist (2 or more years of experience) to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible to manage the data and algorithmic side of our product. You will work in close relationship with the sales and tech teams in order to develop a best-in-class matchmaking engine.
Our mission is to enable innovation through startup relations, by connecting the brightest minds from the startup ecosystem with the strong industrial ambitions from the business world. We allow corporations and companies to identify the most suitable, enterprise-ready innovations matching their strategic agenda.
* Develop new algorithms and technologies to build a top-notch matchmaking engine
• Build machine learning algorithms to improve the results of the matchmaking technology
• Design the way the information will be presented to the end-user using data visualization techniques
• Develop custom data models and algorithms
• Transform large unstructured dataset into consumable information
• Identify valuable data sources
• Invest time to stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices, proactively share your knowledge with the team.
* Data-related academic background (mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science), Master’s or PhD
• Experience with product development involving large unstructured data sets
• Interest or experience with NLP techniques: text vectorization (tf-idf, word2vec), named entity recognition, topic modeling, text clustering, text classification
• Experience with computer languages, Python at least
• Experience with deep learning and machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree, neural networks, etc.)
• Knowledge of MongoDB (required), Spacy, Elastic-Search (optional)
• Full professional proficiency in English
• Strong problem-solving attitude
• Curiosity, autonomy, transparency and accountability are key for us
• Willingness to grow in a startup environment, with its challenges and advantages
• Fun to work with (we take the sense of humour very seriously)
APPLY HERE: www.areebajobs.com