The person we are looking for has a technical background and is responsible for planning and managing our projects in Nigeria. As project Manager he/she is the link between our Delft sales team and our partners, suppliers and manufacturers. He/she is willing to learn all about our products and besides the project coordination can also answer questions about our diagnostic solutions, e.g. the artificial intelligence solutions and the technique behind it.
Delft Imaging believes that every man, woman and child should benefit from modern advances in healthcare, regardless of where they live. Our products and services include full-service diagnostic centres, artificial intelligence solutions to detect a variety of diseases, mobile clinics, and a portfolio of X-ray equipment.
Delft is a social enterprise, meaning that our goal is to maximize not only our profits, but our impact as well. As such, we are committed to developing and delivering innovative diagnostic imaging solutions that respond to the specific needs of vulnerable communities around the world. Many of our activities are based around the screening of the lung disease tuberculosis; the world’s deadliest infectious disease, which still kills 1.7 million people every year.
We are a lean but rapidly growing company and we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in the global health industry and is eager to combine technical knowledge and project management to help us strengthen healthcare on a global scale.
• Responsible for training and installation and organising after-sales service.
• Coordinate the total project from sales specifications till the delivery at the customer site. Our project coordinator oversees all sales specifications and makes sure, together with the project bureau/project managers of our partners, that we meet these specifications.
• Responsible for optimizing order cycles.
• Resolve problems.
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, project bureau and partners.
• University level
• Affinity for technology
• Experience in agile project management
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent English.
• Ability to work independently, but also feel comfortable in small team.
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Commercially driven
• Customer oriented
• Result focused
• Hands-on approach
• ‘Can-do’ mentality
• Able to plan and act accordingly
• Innovative and creative thinker