As a system engineer you will be working in a consultancy role in different
projects. You will be responsible for a project ,from start to finish, and bring
every project to a good end. You need to be flexible towards working in
different sectors (automotive, industry, aviation, ...)
Requirements definition, analysis and architecture of embedded systems. Software design and implementation on various hardware platforms, development of BSP, low-level software, drivers and applications on various processors and operating systems, Integration and testing of software and hardware components.
• Master of PHD Degree in Electronics/ICT
• Experience in Design, Development or Test & Validation of embedded systems.
• In depth knowledge of one or more embedded operating systems (VxWorks, eCos, pSos, embedded Linux).
• Experience in one of the following domains: Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Medical Equipment, Networking, Image or Audio Processing, ...,
• Good knowledge of C, C++ or other programming languages.
• Familiar with software development life-cycles (Scrum, Agile, V-Model).
• Fluent in English.
• French is a surplus