Provision of advice and assistance in any area associated with the procurement, provision, delivery, maintenance, deployment, hosting, effective use of information systems and their environments.
• Provision of quality plans, service level agreements, quality control and evaluation, quality assessments or other quality matters associated with information systems projects
• Management of unit tests
• Assistance in the implementation of development methodology
• Assistance in software development including micro services architecture
• Provision of security studies, security assessments or other security matters associated with information system projects
• Functional requirements and business case analysis
• Elaboration of vision documents
• Risk analysis
• Analysis of information systems portfolio
• Analysis of business processes
• Architecture and Infrastructure analysis including deployment of applications.
• Minimum experience of 6 years after the university or 9 years after the high-school.
• English language skills are required (written and spoken)
• Work environment/conditions
• JEE 7 environment and standards, EJB3, JMS
• Micro services infrastructure
• WIKI creation and maintenance, FAQ, Forum
• Technologies requested
• Java EE 7, Weblogic Application Server,
• Spring boot, spring MVC
• SOAP Web Services, Oracle, and Kafka.
• Git, RTC, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence.
• Cl and CD.