One of the top secondary schools in Abuja is interested to engage a Network Engineer. Interested applicants should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a Hard Copy to NELEX office, Ground floor, Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment, Abuja.
• Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
• Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
• Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
• Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
• Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
• Arranging scheduled upgrades
• Investigating faults in the network
• Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
3 year work experience is required with Degrees in either of the following:
• Computer science
• Computer software/computer systems engineering
• Computer systems and networks
• Electrical/electronic engineering
• Network security management
Application closed on Monday, 25th October, 2021.