We are looking for graduates or recent graduates that will be placed in our Open Source service line where they will be able to improve their knowledge by participating in projects of significant importance within a technologically advanced and stimulating context. We are looking for people who are interested in deepening and scouting the most innovative Open Source technologies in various application domains.
* Support the software development team.
• Development of architectural skills.
• Complex solution design.
• Learn about the most innovative Open Source technologies.
• Application of Cloud-Native paradigms.
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or Mathematics
• English knowledge required (written and spoken), Italian is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of Open Source licensing and the main reference communities GIT Versioning System
• Fairly good knowledge in Linux-based environments
• Good knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: i. Java ii. C ++ iii. C # iv. Python
* Basic Knowledge of Cloud Native development models (microservices paradigm and framework like Spring Boot)
• Basic knowledge of cloud technologies and platforms (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Service, Azure) • Propensity for functional analysis and architectural abstraction aimed at the design and implementation of complex solutions
The profile is completed by good analytical skills and result orientation, predisposition to team-work and flexibility.
Availability to travel to Italy and abroad is required.