Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
POSITION : Electrical Engineer
- Coordinate supervisors and resolve issues that comes up in the course of production
- Coordinate preventive maintenance. repairs, services and replacements to maintain optimum performance.
- Manage all electrical systems in the factory to ensure optimum performance
The person must:
- Have the ability to interpret electrical pneumatic diagrams
- Have the knowledge of process control instrumentation
- Have the knowledge of frequency control motor
- Have Interpersonal, leadership and problem solving skills
- Five (5) O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two sittings
- First degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Membership of Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE)
- 5 years’ cognate experience in related industry