To submit an application, please visit the Areeba Jobs platform and
search for this vacancy.
This job opportunity is part of the MATCH project.
Amaris Consulting is looking for Java Developers.
As developer, you will work for demanding end-users in rich and
complex industries such as banking, finance, transportation,
telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, automotive and chemical
You will be joining a structured team of professionals and will be also
working independently on the various tasks.
* Work on tech like: Java, Spring, Oracle, MySql, Spring Boot;
• Write well-designed, efficient code;
• Review, test and debug team members’ code;
• Schedule product releases with internal teams.
* Bachelor degree in computer science or a related study
• English language skills are required (written and spoken), Italian is a plus
• At least 6 months experience in Java technology & frameworks
• Knowledge of Spring or Spring Boot.