We do our utmost best to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. This means:
- We ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information
- We ensure that when we outsource any processes, the service provider has appropriate security measures
2. We will respect your privacy.
3. We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
4. We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
5. We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
Third Party Links
NELEX makes every possible effort to preserve user privacy; we may however need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the process of conducting our transactions. NELEX does not sell, rent, or lease user information to any third party, except stated otherwise (such as is in the case of CVs). While NELEX endeavors to ensure the highest level of standards with a similar respect for user privacy, NELEX cannot be responsible for losses or damages that can result from a third party.
Changes to personal information:
You may correct or update your personally identifiable information by making the change on your member account. If you no longer desire our service, you may deactivate your membership by sending an email to email@example.com.