Technical Authority at Hamilton LLOYD and Associates
Hamilton LLOYD and Associates - Our client is an evolving technology company providing efficient and effective household and building maintenance services.
Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Technical Authority
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Technical Authority will be responsible for accessing, evaluating, onboarding and training technicians.
- Capable of assessing the level of knowledge of electricians
- Demonstrated self-starter and ability to manage self
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Should have network of technicians especially electricians
- Flexible and passionate.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics
- Minimum Five (5) years Sales/Commercial experience showing increasing levels of responsibility with a focus on operations in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to:email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.