Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
Work to find new sales leads, telesales for new clients
Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
Implement the company’s business development strategies
Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
Establish and maintain confidential files and records
Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning, team building, process consultation and management coaching
Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new accounts and maximize sales with existing accounts.
- Minimum of HND/BSc
- Sales Experience: 1-5 years
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Must be willing to travel for official assignment
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
- Professional Qualifications is an added advantage.
Customer Service Skills:
- The customer is always right.
- You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Not every customer is going to be a sale.
- Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
Very attractive with commissions & insurance.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Subject of the mail: "Corporate Sales Representative / State in Nigeria"