Engineer at The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) is recruiting for the vacancy below:
POSITION : Meter Engineer
- Support the Head and Team Lead, Metering in the management of the metering operations of AEDC to grow the collectable revenue base in a timely manner.
- Inspection of customers’ LPU/SPU metering installations to attend to customers’ metering complaints.
- Monitoring and certification of the work done by external meter installers
- Preparation & submission of field reports
- Installing LPU/SPU meters
- Repairing faulty LPU/SPU meters
- Re-certification of LPU/SPU metering installations
- All other official duties assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Physics/Computer Engineering.
- 1 - 5 years working experience
- Technical Metering Knowledge
- Customer Service Education
- Knowledge of OSHA standards, codes, and health/safety issues. (An Advantage)
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Self-motivation and self-initiative
- Statistical and analytical skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office application
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to: Metering.email@example.com with “Metering Engineer” as thr subject
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: The Director, Corporate Services.