Marketing & Sales
We are an entity in the Professional media service industry! Quite simply, we love what we do! it means everything to us to contribute towards making moments as unforgettable as possible. In a bid to capture our unique style, it is paramount for us to be as inconspicious as possible - ensuring we prove a seamless experience, almost like we are not there.
We are in search of an experienced Marketing Manager to support our core business operations in our Head office in Lagos.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will perform all roles attributed to the position applied for.
- Will oversee all marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Will coordinate existing sales strategy and manage the sales team.
- Will be given monthly and annual targets
- Preparing and managing schedules, Official correspondence and follow-ups
- Organizing logistics for Sales team Tracking budgets, managing cash advances and obtaining receipts where need be.
- Maintaining excellent documentation and filing Carry out any other tasks assigned by the Managing Director as may be identified or assigned.
- Penetrate new and existing markets
Requirements and Qualification Preferred Skills / Prerequisites:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Media & Marketing or related field, at least 3 years' experience providing administrative support for managers and/or teams
- Excellent organizational skills and oral and written communications skills in English
- Knowledge and experience with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other data processing and graphical presentation softwares
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills and excellent organization skills
( 3+ ) years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We provide market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume along with a cover letter to: email@example.com