Manufacturing, Mining, Construction and Distribution Managers
Manufacturing, mining, construction and distribution managers plan, organize and coordinate the manufacturing, mineral extraction, construction, supply, storage and transportation operations, either as the manager of a department or as the general manager of an enterprise or organization that does not have a hierarchy of managers.
Tasks performed usually include: planning details of activities in terms of output quality and quantity, cost, timeliness and labour requirements; controlling the operation of plant and quality procedures through planning of maintenance, designation of operating hours and supply of equipment; preparing tenders and contract bids; establishing and managing budgets, monitoring production output and costs, and adjusting processes and resources to minimize costs; overseeing the acquisition and installation of new plant and equipment; controlling the preparation of production records and reports; coordinating the implementation of health and safety requirements; planning and directing daily operations; overseeing the selection, training and performance of staff.
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Berger, Lagos
- Assist QC- Shift Manager to monitor holden samples to ensure finished products conformity to stated best before date.
- Train and conducts performance management of subordinates in line with company procedure to equip operatives with the necessary skills for effective achievement of departmental objectives.
- Implement and maintains good housekeeping and sanitary practices among staff accordingly,
- Prepare accurate reports in accordance with company procedures and work instruction in order to provide reliable information for the efficient management of the department.
- Participate actively in World Class Operations Management activities as scheduled in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of QC operations in the stores.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- First degree in Food Science/Chemistry/Microbiology
- Technical Expertise
- Analytical thinking skills
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to:email@example.com using "Quality Control Officer" as the subject of the mail.