Information and Communications Technology Services Managers
Information and communications technology services managers plan, direct and coordinate the acquisition, development, maintenance and use of computer and telecommunication systems, either as the manager of a department or as the general manager of an enterprise or organization that does not have a hierarchy of managers.
Tasks performed usually include: consulting with users, management, vendors and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements, and specifying technology to meet those needs; formulating and directing information and communication technology (ICT) strategies, policies and plans; directing the selection and installation of ICT resources and the provision of user training; directing ICT operations, analysing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines; overseeing the security of ICT systems; assigning, reviewing, managing and leading the work of systems analysts, programmers and other computer-related workers; evaluating the organization’s technology use and needs and recommending improvements such as hardware and software upgrades; establishing and managing budgets, controlling expenditure and ensuring the efficient use of resources; establishing and directing operational and administrative procedures; overseeing the selection, training and performance of staff; representing the enterprise or organization at ICT-related conventions, seminars and conferences.
JdavProjects is a group of independent experts in various fields, their mission is to promote the digital economy in Africa. Their vision is: “Using ICT tools to trigger the digital economy revolution in Africa”. The partnership with daitrans Logistics has given the mandate to promote their products and coordinate their activities in Nigeria. Daitrans Logistics is a startup for general services delivery. We, mostly operate in the area of Logistics and marketing within Nigeria. Our mission is to use the digital marketing and the logistics services as a booster for our customers marketing campaign or needs. Our Partnership with jdavprojects led to the successful implementation of two digital Pilot projects in Nigeria called N9raforex and elector Naija from June 2018 to January 2019.
Our next project is a combination of business listing and e-commerce platform for all businesses in Nigeria through an online Website and Various platforms (Android, IOS and Windows). The project will allow business owners in Nigeria to establish their Businesses online and advertise their Services and products online based on our platforms key features. Daitrans Logistics will be in charge of the project implementation in Nigeria upon the first release of the platform. Regarding the Size of this upcoming project, forecasted for September 2019, Daitrans Logistics needs to strengthen its capacity with a dedicated team for the promotion and the implementation of this project.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Successful candidate will be assess after six month after which this term of reference may be reviewed For the first period of 6 months consultants will be entitled to:
- A training related to the job description
- A Package Comprising of: Transportation allowance, Communication Allowance, Daily Feeding
- The duty post will be in Abuja
- The age limit for the Marketing Officer positions is 30 years
POSITION: MARKETING OFFICER (2)
Under the supervision of the Research and Analyst Officer
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Implement the marketing campaigns
- Implement the e-Marketing Campaign
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Manage the database of our freelance marketer
- Coordinate the freelancers activities
- Elaborate strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Perform tasks relating to customer care
- Oversee sales activities
- Perform any other task assigned by the supervisor
Requirements skills & proficiencies:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills. - Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Confident and dynamic personality. - Strong creative outlook.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, social media
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
Candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted