Electrotechnology engineers conduct research on and design, advise, plan and direct the construction and operation of electronic, electrical and telecommunications systems, components, motors and equipment. They organize and establish control systems to monitor the performance and safety of electrical and electronic assemblies and systems.
Tasks performed usually include: conducting research, advising on and directing the maintenance and repair of electrical, electronic and telecommunications products and systems; advising on and designing power stations and systems that generate, transmit and distribute electrical power; establishing control standards to monitor performance and safety of electrical, electronic and telecommunication systems and equipment.
Hamilton LLOYD and Associates - Our client is an evolving technology company providing efficient and effective household and building maintenance services.
Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Technical Authority
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Technical Authority will be responsible for accessing, evaluating, onboarding and training technicians.
- Capable of assessing the level of knowledge of electricians
- Demonstrated self-starter and ability to manage self
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Should have network of technicians especially electricians
- Flexible and passionate.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics
- Minimum Five (5) years Sales/Commercial experience showing increasing levels of responsibility with a focus on operations in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to:email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.