- Managing and maintaining the financial accounting system, and all accounting processes including daily accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash collections, and bank & inventory reconciliation
- Review the weekly / monthly reconciliations to remittance.
- Weekly meeting with Managing director on accounting transactions, accounting procedures and financial reporting.
- Ensuring all Courier partners payments are made on due dates.
- Updating Courier partner balance book on failed and delivered items.
- Monitor, detect and report suspicious activity within operations.
- Carry out any other task assigned by the Management.
- Remittance of PAYE as at when due.
- Qualification: BSc / HND in Accounting.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years.
- Candidate should have vast knowledge in the use of Microsoft Excel sheet.
- Candidate must be able to work independently, work under pressure and pay attention to details.
- Candidate should have online retail market experience.
- Knowledge in accounting software is required.
- ICAN certification is an Added Advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.